Join the PCA
The Porsche Club of America has 144 local regions arranged into 13 zones throughout the United States and Canada.
The Roadrunner Region includes New Mexico and Southern Colorado.
The Mission of the PCA
Porsche has no equal, and since 1955, the Porsche Club of America has catered to the particular needs and interests of the Porsche owner. Our main mission is to heighten the Porsche owning and driving experiences, which we accomplish by meeting a number of objectives:
- To promote the highest standards of courtesy and safety on the roads
- To enjoy and share good will and fellowship engendered by owning a Porsche
- To maintain the highest standards of operation and performance of the marque
- To establish mutually beneficial relationships with the Porsche factory, dealers and other service sources
- To exchange ideas with other Porsche Clubs throughout the world
- To establish mutually cooperative relationships with other sports car clubs